Old Man Mountain Front Fit Kit - Suntour Q-Loc
Upgrade from standard eyelet mounting to stable, secure, and reliable axle mounting. In addition to many eyelets being made for the minimal weight of fenders, eyelet mounted racks rely on the strength of M5 bolts loaded in shear, Old Man Mountain Fit Kits provide a low, captured mounting point at the axle. Pucks provide a secure upper attachment point for the rack and attach with high strength, UV stable zip ties. Safe for carbon, steel, titanium, and aluminum bikes and forks.
- Fit Kits include thru-axle or QR with mounting points, All necessary hardware, protective tape and pucks
- Mounts a rack to forks without eyelets
- Increase Divide/Divide Fat weight limit to 70 pounds
- Fits Divide, Divide Fat, and Elkhorn racks
- Fits suspension forks and rigid forks