FOX DHX2 Factory Rear Shock - Standard, 8.5 x 2.5", 2-Position Lever, Hard Chrome Coat
Get an additional 10% off with code CYBERCYCLE at checkout, valid through Cyber Monday!
The World Cup proven DHX2 is full of features, delivering ultimate performance and control when the trail gets steep. A Ti-Nitride coating provides a smooth and ultra-durable finish, while the Advanced RVS damping system improves damping, control and consistency with even more tunability.
- High- and low-speed compression and high- and low-speed rebound adjustment
- Advanced Rod Valve System (RVS) damping provides more tunability
- High oil flow improves damping control and consistency
- X2 2-position Open/Firm lever retains high and low speed compression adjustment
- Coil spring sold separately
|External Adjustments||Coil Preload|
|External Adjustments||High Speed Compression Damping|
|External Adjustments||Low Speed Compression Damping|
|External Adjustments||Rebound Damping|
|Eyelet Diameter (mm)||12.7|
|Eye to eye length (mm)||216|
|Lockout Switch||Shock Mounted Switch|
|Eye to eye length (ins)||8.5|