Campagnolo EPS V3 Power Unit - Record, Super Record, 11s, Long Cage
$419.71 Regular price $525.95
The EPS Power Unit is the systems source of power as well as the "brain" of the system, responsible for managing the battery pack, enabling and monitoring the front and rear derailleurs and communicating with the Interface Unit.
- Compatible only with Campagnolo EPS 11-speed group-sets (Replaces part no. PU16-EPS)
- Battery charges through the Interface Unit
- 17mm diameter for easy seat post installation
- Please note that this Power Unit V3 is interchangeable with the original code, but the outer shell is 259 mm in length (29 mm longer than the original)
- See PDF for complete details on the V3 app and customization
- Important: When installing this Power Unit, the two ends must be protected using the included neoprene spacer. This should be done to reduce the risk of the Power Unit coming in contact with the frame, and minimize vibrations that can be harmful to the electronic components and battery inside.
- Weathertight, o-ring sealed connectors
- Lithium Ion battery duration: 500km/month - 1500km, 1000km/month - 1800km, 2000km/month - 2000km
- Water proof to 1m for 30 minutes (IP67 Rated)
- Operational temperature: -4F to 140F
- Charging temperature: 32F to 113F